This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The Plaza was a room in Club Penguin. It opened on the 24th February 2006 during the Pizza Parlor Opening Party. Along with the Town, it was one of the most enduring and important rooms on the island, being decorated in most parties.
- On 24th February 2006 the Plaza opened as a members-only room at the Pizza Parlor Opening Party.
- On 2nd November 2007, construction started for the Stage. On 16th November 2007, the Stage was completed.
- On 6th December 2012, the Plaza along with several other rooms were renovated as part of "The Journey".
- On 7th March 2013 construction for the Puffle Hotel started. It was completed on 21st March 2013 in time for the Puffle Party 2013.
- In April 2014 the Puffle Park was added during the Puffle Party 2014. The Plaza then had 4 buildings and a park.
- On June 4th 2015, the Stage was replaced by the Puffle Berry Mall, which had been present as a party room during two parties in 2014.
- The Plaza closed, along with the rest of Club Penguin, on March 30th 2017.
- As mentioned earlier, it was the second most important room in Club Penguin, after the Town Center.
- It was given two audio sets; sound effects in 2013 and music in 2014.