This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Merry Walrus Party was a party in Club Penguin. It started on December 18th, and ended on December 30th, 2014. It was similar to the previous Christmas and Holiday parties.
- It was the tenth "holiday related" party in Club Penguin, the first Merry Walrus Party and the first holiday themed party not to be called the "Holiday Party" since the Christmas Party 2008.
- A smaller event, the Merry Walrus Parade started earlier in the month and continued during the Merry Walrus Party.
- The music in the party was a combination of music from past Christmas/Holiday parties and new music.
- Clothes Shop
- Coffee Shop
- Dance Club
- Snow Forts
- Parade Float (from Merry Walrus Parade)
- Pizza Parlor
- Mine Shack
- Ski Lodge
- Lodge Attic
- Ski Village (from Merry Walrus Parade)
- Puffle Berry Mall (Stage)
- Blue Crystal Room