This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Holiday Party 2016 was a party that occurred in Club Penguin. It began on November 30th 2016 and ended on January 4th 2017. It was confirmed by Megg at a meetup as far back as August.
- It was the seventh Holiday Party and the twelfth holiday-themed party in Club Penguin.
- It was the sixth consecutive party without any 'normal periods' since May 2016.
- This marked the first time since 2008 that the underground rooms were decorated, 2011 that the Lighthouse was decorated and 2012 since the Dojo Courtyard was decorated, for a Christmas/Holiday Party.
- It was the fifth Holiday-related party to cross years.
- The majority of the music and decorations were carried over from 2015, although the Mine and Hidden Lake had brand new decorations.
- Coffee Shop
- Snow Forts
- Ski Lodge
- Dance Lounge
- Puffle Berry Mall
- Ski Hill and Ski Village
- Pizza Parlor
- Migrator, Crow's Nest
- Ship Hold, Captain's Quarters
- Town Center
- Clothes Shop
- Night Club
- Mine Shack
- Santa's Sleigh
- Underground Pool