This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Festival of Snow 2015 was a snow-sculpturing event that took place in Club Penguin. It began on July 2nd and ended on July 8th 2015.
- The event displayed statues based upon real life drawings sent into Club Penguin by children around the world.
- This was the third Festival of Snow/snow-sculpturing event in Club Penguin, with the previous ones being in 2007 and 2009 respectively.
- There were fireworks at the Iceberg and Ski Hill (but not at the Beacon), presumably for the 4th of July Celebrations in America.
- Construction began for the event a week before it started, with the statues hidden in piles of snow/ice.
- Beach, Dock, Cove and Iceberg
- Town, Snow Forts, Plaza, Forest and Mine Shack
- Ski Hill and Ski Village