This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Fashion Festival was a party that occurred in Club Penguin. It began on August 26th and ended on September 16th 2015. The party was confirmed by a blog post by Megg and an article in the Club Penguin Times.
- This marked the first time that Dot was present as the mascot of a party.
- The party was essentially a massive fashion show, with the largest ever clothing catalog released at the start of the month.
- Players were able to vote to choose what they thought were the best styles/outfits.
- Similar to other parties, the Coffee Shop, Dance Club and Clothes Shop had music despite not being decorated.
- This was the last party in the Russian and German language version of Club Penguin, which ceased operating on September 2nd 2015.
- On September 10th, voting ceased and the winners were displayed on boards at the Dock, Snow Forts and Forest. The decorations and music also remained up until September 16th.