This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The Coffee Shop was a room in central Club Penguin, located in the Town Center. It was one of the original rooms in Club Penguin originating, along with the Town and Night Club, from Penguin Chat 3. It closed along with the rest of Club Penguin on March 30th 2017.
- It had the same music since it opened March 31st 2005 right until it closed in 2017.
- It was given a remixed version of this song, containing background sound effects, in 2014.
- The original music ID was "1", meaning it was one of the first songs on Club Penguin.
- All the Anniversary Parties took place here.
- It was home to two mini games: Bean Counters (since 2005) and Smoothie Smash (since 2012).